What is Knutsford Express and how does it work?
“We are a luxury passenger and courier transportation company offering safe, reliable, comfortable, and cost-effective scheduled services from convenient locations on Jamaica’s north and south coasts including connections to Portland, St. Mary, and Negril.”
Currently, they deliver packages 7 days per week. You will need your ID and the Courier Bill ID that we will send you a picture of.
What is the cost?
We charge $300 (JMD) bearer fee to take the package to Knustford Express, however you will be required to pay a courier fee upon collecting.
The cost is $650 (JMD) for the first 10lbs (1-10lbs) and $45JMD for each lb over 10lbs.
Storage Fee will apply if a package is not picked up within 3 days of arriving at the destination.
- Kingston- 18 Dominica Drive, New Kingston (In the New Kingston Shopping Center parking lot)
- Port Antonio- Errol Flinn Marina
- Annotto bay- Paulwell’s Texaco Gas Station
- Port Maria- Buccaneers Jerk and Juice, Llanrumney. (next to Moneague College campus, St Mary)
- Ocho Rios- Shop 11/18a Island Village, Turtle River Road
- Falmouth- Glistening Waters, Trelawny
- Mandeville- Shop 1 Central Plaza on Caledonia Road (across from the Manchester Shopping Centre)
- Santa Cruz- Texaco Gas Station (at the foot of Spur Tree Hill) Gutters
- Black River- Luana Main Road, at the Total Gas Station and Juici Patties Rest Stop.
- Westmoreland- Dunbar Mall, Savanna-La-Mar
- Montego Bay- 10 Harbour Circle (near Pier1)
- Negril- Norman Manley Boulevard (Access across from Time Square Mall)
- May Pen- Shop 26 Millennium Mall, Mineral heights
- Lucea- Shop 3 TAG Plaza, Police Headquarters Road, Hanover
- Ocho Rios Jerk Center, Da Costa Drive, Ocho Rios, Saint Ann
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS INFORMATION MAY BE SUBJECT TO CHANGE AT ANY TIME BY KNUTSFORD EXPRESS. Additionally, if you notice any information that may need to update, please reach out to us.